Removal of facial hair can be done by laser method easily but it does come with many side effects. Let try to remove facial hair naturally.
If you are somebody who don’t want to take chance by going under the laser, then this post is for you.
Yes, it will take time, but you will get the results. Also, you can find all these ingredients in your own kitchen.
Whole meal mask
Wholewheat flour, coconut oil, water
- Massage the oil on those part of your face you want to target. Massage oil into your skin until it get absorbed.
- Take 1 table spoon of flour & mix it water to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste in the direction of hair growth on the area you massaged with oil.
- Let it stay for about 10 minutes until it gets 90% dry.
- Start massaging the mask in the opposite direction of hair growth & let the mask come off.
- wash with cold water.
- Do not forget to massage your face with ice cube for 3-5 minutes as it will close the pores & will also soothe irritated skin.
Chickpea Flour Mask
Chickpea flour/besan, milk cream, turmeric.
- Mix a table spoon of besan with 2 tea spoon of milk cream & 1/4 tea spoon of turmeric.
- Mix them to get a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on your face in the direction of hair growth for 15 minutes.
- Start massaging the mask in the direction opposite to hair growth till the mask comes off.
- wash face with cold water & massage your face with ice cube for 3-5 minutes.
Egg white Mask
Egg white, Paper towel/toilet paper
- Break an egg & separate the yolk and egg white.
- Apply a very thin layer of egg white on your face.
- Separate the layer of Pare towel.
- Stick these thin sheets on egg white.
- After that again apply a thin layer of egg white all over the layer of paper towel.
- Again stick the paper on egg white. Thus you have 2 layers of egg white & paper towel both.
- Let it dry completely., till, it gets hard.
- Now slowly start removing your mask upwards, i.e. from chin to forehead, just like a peel off mask.
- It will also remove black heads from your face.
They all are very effect but consistency is the key. You will have to give them some time to get the desired results. You can apply these masks once a week.
Hope it helps!